|Title: ||Section of wood plank from roof of Thorrowgood Telescope dome|
|Contributors: ||Hurn, Mark|
|Issue Date: ||1927|
|Publisher: ||Institute of Astronomy Library|
|Description: ||A section of wood plank from the dome/house of the Thorrowgood Telescope, probably dating from 1927, when established by amateur astronomer William John Thorrowgood (1862 - 1928) at his home in Wimbledon.|
|Appears in Collections:||Images from the Institute of Astronomy Library|
This item has been accessed 273 times.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.