|Title:||Demolition of Newall Dome with 25inch Refractor, 1957|
|Publisher:||Institute of Astronomy Library|
|Description:||Photograph showing the dismantling of the dome for the Newall Telescope at Cambridge in 1957. Dome dated from 1871 and came with the telescope to Cambridge in 1889.|
|Appears in Collections:||Images from the Institute of Astronomy Library|
Files in This Item:
|Additional resources for this item|
|retrieve citation metadata in EndNote format|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.