|Title:||Plan of cottage at Observatory.|
|Publisher:||Institute of Astronomy Library|
|Description:||Plans for the cottage now called the Gardeners Cottage, built in the grounds of the Cambridge Observatory circa 1864. Reverse has inscription from John Couch Adams to Professor C.C. Babington.|
|Appears in Collections:||Images from the Institute of Astronomy Library|
Files in This Item:
|Additional resources for this item|
|retrieve citation metadata in EndNote format|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.